Last week a newspaper published the news of a website hacked and someone writing Anti-National Content on the home page. The case is being investigated by cyber crime cell. The outcome is yet to be disclosed but it seems to be a mischievous act or the act of revenge. But, this instance has sent a serious warning to all web users / domain owners about keeping the information secure and regular updation of passwords.
– Make a list of all domains / hosting and other web IPR.
– Domain ownership rights must be linked to the business owner’s email id.
– Keep the password safe and secure with reliable persons strictly.
– Always change the passwords / deactivate the email accounts of employees leaving the
– Regularly update the user / password information.
– Always change the password immediately after seeking support from us in case it was
needed to be shared.